On which of the following patients could the EMR try and rule out a spinal injury?
- A patient who was involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) 6 days ago but is now complaining of a severe headache and neck pain. The patient tells you the doctor X-rayed his head at the time of the accident and said everything was fine.
- An intoxicated person who has fallen down a flight of stairs.
- A skier who has a possible tibia/fibula fracture.
- An assault victim with numerous facial injuries.
- A hockey player who had been body checked and is confused and disorientated.
- An elderly woman who as fallen at home and is complaining of hip pain.
- A high school student with a two-centemetre wound to the back of his head who accidentally got hit while playing badminton in gym class.